2018 ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS AND MATCH FEES
"Thurlow Nunn Standen" have kindly agreed to sponsor Nacton CC with a limited number of playing shirts for 2018. So that all members can benefit from this generous offer, the committee have elected to increase the 2018 membership subscription rate by £10 (or £1 per month if paying by standing order). In return for which each fully paid up member will receive a customised playing shirt, worth over £35. To take advantage of this shirt offer you must pay your membership before the 30th April 2018. Members joining after this date will only pay the original subscription rate (i.e. less the extra £10), but will not receive a shirt. These can then only be purchased at full cost, (subject to availability). We hope that all members will take advantage of this shirt offer, as it not only consolidates our club and team image, but will also bring in much needed revenue through early membership receipts.
|Membership (With Inclusive Shirt) - (To be paid by 30th April 2018)|
|Senior All inclusive Membership|
|£170 One Off Payment (To be paid no later than 30th April 2018)
£15 / Month Standing Order (To be paid no later than 30th April 2018)
|If payments are not in place or received by the above cutoff date, then players will only be able to use the Senior Standard Membership Option below|
|Senior Standard Membership|
|£40 Annual Subscription and £10 per game
(Irrespective of the number of games played)
|Junior / Student All inclusive Membership|
|£90 One Off Payment (To be paid no later than 30th April 2018)
£7 / Month Standing Order (To be paid no later than 30th April 2018)
|If payments are not in place or received by the above cutoff date, then players will only be able to use the Junior / Student Membership Option below|
|Junior / Student Standard Membership|
|£30 Annual Subscription and £5 per game
(Irrespective of the number of games played)
How to pay
For those that are paying by cheque please make your cheques payable to "Nacton Cricket Club” and either hand it to Clive Ralph or one of the committee.
Alternatively you can send it to the following address:
Bridge Road, Levington
If paying by cash, then please give it direct to Clive Ralph or one of the committee. Do not send it in the post. If paying by BACS the club bank account details are as follows:
Account Name: NACTON CRICKET CLUB
Amount: £15.00 per month
Sort Code: 40-25-31
Account No: 82126273
If paying by this method please email to let me know that payment has been made and provide details of the amount.
If you have any further questions then please email or Clive Ralph on 01473 659181
Code of conduct
NACTON CRICKET CLUB MEMBERS AND GUESTS OF NACTON CRICKET CLUB WILL:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person within the context of Cricket
- Treat everyone equally and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, disability, race, ethnic origin, nationality, colour, parental or marital status, religious belief, class or social background, sexual preference or political belief
- Not condone, or allow to go unchallenged, any form of discrimination if witnessed
- Display high standards of behaviour
- Promote the positive aspects of Cricket e.g. fair play
- Encourage all participants to learn the Laws and rules and play within them, respecting the decisions of match officials
- Actively discourage unfair play, rule violations and arguing with match officials
- Recognise good performance not just match results
- Place the well-being and safety of Young People above the development of performance
- Ensure that activities are appropriate for the age, maturity, experience and ability of the individual
- Respect Young People’s opinions when making decisions about their participation in Cricket
- Not smoke, drink or use banned substances whilst actively working with Young People in the Club.
- Not provide Young People with alcohol when they are under the care of the Club
- Follow ECB guidelines set out in the “Safe Hands – Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children’ and any other relevant guidelines issued. Download ECB Safe-Hands document here
- Report any concerns in relation to a Young Person, following reporting procedures laid down by the ECB
* Members and guests include all members and officers of the cricket club and all guests of those members and officers, as well as all individuals who watch/attend/participate/ officiate in matches hosted by the club in whatever capacity.
2018 THE CLUB WILL CONTINUE TO ISSUE MEMBERSHIP FORMS
It has been decided by the club executive committee that these should be sent out to all existing and new members again in 2018. This will improve our communications with players and non-players. The form contains Senior and Junior membership and must be completed and return the club secretary Mr Mark Adams. If you are under 18 you will need a parent or guardian to complete and sign the form.
To download the Membership form click the image below